QUIET all of you... they're approaching the Pogona Paddock!
(we do not advise the feeding of goats to Bearded Dragons)
Designed to facilitate the perfect husbandry conditions for your Beardie!
Please see here for current lead times to ship
$49 (Added at Checkout)
All of our PVC Reptile cages ship flat to save you money! Every Enclosure is pre-assembled to ensure quality and to make re-assembly easier. Easy to follow instructions are included and available here (if you lose them).
- 48"x24"x24" (LxWxH)
- Heavy Duty 1/2" PVC Reptile Enclosure that is lightweight and durable.
- 3/4" wood grain Rigid Plastic structural frame in your choice of 3 wood tones: Mahogany, Teak, and Driftwood.
- 1/4" Tempered Glass sliding doors with polished edges and acrylic finger pulls.
- (2) Ceramic Light Fixtures placed in close proximity on the Right side of the enclosure to create a wide basking area.
(1) Accessory Grommet for easy addition of a UVB Fixture.
- (4) 4" Round Plastic Screened Vents Place on the Side Panels- 2 Higher on the Right Side Panel and 2 Lower on the Left Side Panel to increase cross ventilation and lower humidity.
Please select in "Cage Customization" drop down if you'd like fewer vents, no vents, no fixture, temperature probe hole, electrical cord slot etc.
Each enclosure is hand-made and due to the nature of the materials there may be minor imperfections present.
Check out our FAQ HERE
Special care should be taken when using heat bulbs inside ANY enclosures, PVC is no exception. We ALWAYS recommend using a thermostat controller with any heating device/bulb.
We do NOT recommend the use of ceramic heat emitters in PVC enclosures, these get WAY too hot and don't direct the heat down. Arcadia Deep Heat Projectors are a GREAT alternative to ceramic heat emitters!! Not only do they project the heat down to your animal without producing visual light, they provide your animals with beneficial Infrared-A and Infrared-B wavelengths. You can buy Arcadia Deep Heat Projectors from us HERE!