If "A Little Dab'll Do Ya" -
Ever wonder where "Yabba-Dabba-Do" came from? Look up the 1950's commercial for Brylcreem!
So here's one for all you Uromastyx (Dab Lizard) keepers out there! Designed and Optimized for proper husbandry conditions!
Please see here for current lead times to ship
$59 (Added at Checkout)
All of our PVC Reptile cages ship flat to save you money! Every Enclosure is pre-assembled to ensure quality and to make re-assembly easier. Easy to follow instructions are included and available here (if you lose them).
- 60"x24"x24" (LxWxH)
- Heavy Duty 1/2" PVC Reptile Enclosure that is lightweight and durable.
- 3/4" wood grain Rigid Plastic structural frame in your choice of 3 wood tones: Mahogany, Teak, and Driftwood. Click here to learn more about this patent pending design
- 1/4" Tempered Glass sliding doors with polished edges and acrylic finger pulls.
- (3) Ceramic Light Fixtures- 2 on Right hand side and 1 on Left for a wide basking area!
- (6) 4" Tortoise Shell Vents Place on the Side Panels- 3 Higher on the Right Side Panel and 3 Lower on the Left Side Panel to increase cross ventilation and lower humidity.
(1) Accessory Grommet for easy addition of a UVB Fixture.
Please select in "Cage Customization" drop down if you'd like fewer vents, no vents, no fixture, temperature probe hole, electrical cord slot etc.
Each enclosure is hand-made and due to the nature of the materials there may be minor imperfections present.
Check out our FAQ HERE
Special care should be taken when using heat bulbs inside ANY enclosures, PVC is no exception.
We do not recommend the use of ceramic heat emitters in PVC enclosures, these get WAY too hot and don't direct the heat down.